Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody
Confusedmile: Hi. I am DD ( the foxy fairy :tongue: ) I am from London but I spend a lot of time abroad working. I am in Sudan just now and will be in Johannesburg in October. I hope to be back in London in Febraury and look forward to seeing all my friends again in Wayout club.
Kisses, DDLuvkiss Luvkiss Luvkiss

Foxy Fairy Wrote:Confusedmile: Hi. I am DD ( the foxy fairy :tongue: ) I am from London but I spend a lot of time abroad working. I am in Sudan just now and will be in Johannesburg in October. I hope to be back in London in Febraury and look forward to seeing all my friends again in Wayout club.
Kisses, DDLuvkiss Luvkiss Luvkiss

Haha "foxy fairy" and kisses and shit. Is it just me or is this a guy stereotyping gays and is probably here to make fun of gays.

:frown: Shame on you Tin Tin you cynical git :mad:
Check Foxy out at:
http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/sheboy552000

Then come back and apologise. Or are you gonig to display some stereotypical gay prejudice against transgenders Rolleyes
Mwaaaaaaaa

Hello DD!!! Welcome to the site. I hope you find everything here to you likings... Please excuse Tin Tin, we have to have some kind of stereotypical asshole on here.. you know What I mean. He's more like our little own Neo-Nazi.

Udabar Wrote:Hello DD!!! Welcome to the site. I hope you find everything here to you likings... Please excuse Tin Tin, we have to have some kind of stereotypical asshole on here.. you know What I mean. He's more like our little own Neo-Nazi.
Thank you huni
FF Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3

Hi and welcome DD.

Try not let tin tin get to you... he has a habit of getting on everyone's nerves!! He enjoys it too (no flame!)

Hello DD

What others said and welcome to the site Biggthumpup

hi. quite a traveller i see. you must have lots of interesting stories to tell Confusedmile:

Foxy Fairy Wrote::frown: Shame on you Tin Tin you cynical git :mad:
Check Foxy out at:
http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/sheboy552000

Then come back and apologise. Or are you gonig to display some stereotypical gay prejudice against transgenders Rolleyes
Mwaaaaaaaa

Oh youre a transgender? I love transvestites! Chicks with dicks are hot, like the pic bt w!

And to you all rest, suck the cock cause the eyes don't read.

Thank you everybody DD.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx