Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody!
Hi,first of all,sorry for doing things back-to-front on here.I did in fact seek help for a problem,prior to introducing myself to all my fellow forumites on here.So here I am making amends.I'm 20 years old and live in the UK.In a good relationship with a lovely boyfriend I came across this site and though in the first instance it would be good to get some advice from people who had more experience,which I did-thanks again!Having looked around the site I see it is also good for networking and chat which I also enjoy and hopefully I can respond to the odd question/issue as well.This seems a great space to speak ones mind.I love swimming and tennis,horse-riding,going for coffee and the cinema,as well as a screed of other exciting things such as aimless wandering in random placesBiggrina .I like music,especially Indy-ish style stuff ,Lady Gaga...plenty more which don't spring to mind at the moment.Hope everyone had a great weekend and feel free to get in touch!
TiliaXyxwave

Welcome to the forum tilia! Xyxwave

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

[COLOR="Purple"]Hello Tilia and welcome to the site Wavey

Is that a photo of your home area?[/COLOR]

Hi. Tillia.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello! Welcome 2 the siteSmile

Hello Tilia,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, fellow Forumites, I just love that, Ben.

Hi Ben,thanks.I see we're practically neighbours hahaBiggrina Enjoying the cold as much as I?