Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items..
Dear everybody,
I plan to create a E-store online ( E-commerce) to sell the items .The caterogies of item I'll sell is:
  1. Foods ( Specialities )- safe food with the original taste !
  2. Handy items ( made by hand 100% , original & good looking !)
  3. Fashion Items. ( brands new , with Tag ).
  4. Tonics , medicines ( for the diet weight-loss, skin care , multivitamin, physiology tonic, anti-senile...)
Confusedmile: Price : low price . From about 3.00 GBP / 1 product.
Confusedmile: Discount : 3.00-10.00% for all bills
I'll use AlertPay Verified to make the payment method for all buyers, Buyers can use Visa/Master or Amex card to pay directly. Verified by VISA.
Confusedmile: Shipping by Post Office Service, low fee.
Pay by GBP .
Confusedmile: Sale-off : Yes , I have the sale-off programme for all buyers in the weekend , the Christmast , the Valentine day or the New Year
Confusedmile: Money-Back ( Chargeback ) : Yes , buyers can receive their payment if they aren't satisfied with the quality of the items they bought. ( within 1 mooth).
Confusedmile: Customer Susport :The place to receive of all opinions , ideas of customers and reply for them in the soon time.
Confusedmile: Forum : The place that everybody can meet with each other , can poat all of their ideas , opinions about the buying the items on my web , outsite that , they can make friend or share their problems with each other.
---------------Confusedmile: Laugh ------------------------------------
And now, I need to receive and know your opinions about the following problems :
  1. Caterogies of Items.Confusedmile:
  2. Payment method ( AlertPay Verified)Wink
  3. Shipping method ( via Post Office Service ,with the low fee)Confusedmile:
  4. Chargeback ( Money Back ) programme.Wink
  5. Customer support center.Confusedmile:
  6. Price & Discount rate.Wink
I hope that I'll receive your kindly opinions , ideas in order to I can know before opening my E-store online and begin to business.
Waitting for your kindly opinions. Thank you very much.Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Laugh
Me : Phuclee02 Confusedmile:

That's very delightful and I wish you nothing but the best in your business venture but I don't think that GS is a platform for this.

Hi Phuclee! Yeah, as Danny said GS is not the platform for that but i approved your post anyway...

To be honest i don't understand in what thing you asking for opinions?? Is not very clear but good luck with it.Confusedmile:

thank for all of your comments ..Confusedmile:
Because I plan to buil a E-store to sell the items online - and this is also the first time that I do the business - so that , I worry very much , and I nees the sharings from you.
Thank for your supporting , dear Spotysocks Confusedmile: ..And the problem that I would love to ask you is the payment method , the items I sell , the price , charge-back programme.. Do you think it is settled or not? And Should I add something for this to have a fully worked-out item-selling projet for all customers? Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
I plan to use AlertPay ( verified )to make the payment method , do you agree ? Confusedmile: ( www.alertpay.com)
[url=https://www.scanalert.com/RatingVerify?ref=www.alertpay.com][/url]
Thank you very much , and hope that I'll early receive your opinions.:tongue: Confusedmile:

You didnt show any products with prices so we can have an opinion but keep the prices low and competitive with other similar sites and will be fine.

I believe you dont need to sell a lot of stuff to be successful , just a few that people want or be intrigued to buy and you are done. find what you have in your country that there is not where you are selling. Spicies, ingredients for cooking ect with a long expiring date, avoid gimmicks.
If you want to have fashion items in your shop where you sell food might look a bit awkward unless you do the site in a very neat and appealing way so the costumers will not think you just chucked in everything you could find in there . You could sell belts, t-shirts and other fashion items that might be popular where you live but not in Europe or else where. You need to make a lot of research and thinking before you go forward with your e-store.
Paypal seems to be the most popular way of payment.

Here is a forum you wil find useful to discuss your business Webmaster Forum - Internet Marketing & Search Engine Forums

Best of luck!

Digitalpoint sucks, its nothing but spam!

I setup my sisters e-commerce shop, it is bloody hard work!
Especially if your using something like zencart or cubecart you need to rebuild the damn thing!
plus the Cubecart people seem to be scared from using tables it all have to be a CSS layout I mean what the hell, you need to use tables to display your damn products, their just taking piss out of the designers!

CardShark Wrote:Digitalpoint sucks, its nothing but spam!

I setup my sisters e-commerce shop, it is bloody hard work!
Especially if your using something like zencart or cubecart you need to rebuild the damn thing!
plus the Cubecart people seem to be scared from using tables it all have to be a CSS layout I mean what the hell, you need to use tables to display your damn products, their just taking piss out of the designers!

Cool, you redisinged the whole thing your self? what kind of shop is it?

I checked the sites using zencart and they dont look anything special. What you need imo is just a data base a list of the products you see with a click and you buy with a second click but they dont have it like that. Too much blah blah i dont want to read.

Yeah, I tried to avoid the main coding like PHP etc, not my strong point but it was nessisary in some areas.
Its closed down now she went out of business (not enough profit), but it was selling alternative healing products, she had a large amount of stock so using a cart system was really important, if you just have a buy button its difficult for buying multiple products!

Zen cart is my favorite for designing as its built as a open source product, I used Cube cart for my sisters site and it was nothing but a pain in the arse, they try to hide everything from you!