Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Ok then... Well...Grlaugh
Not sure what to say but hi everyone!
Basically my name is Taz, its not actually my name but it is best to keep my online identification confidential, safer and still everyone is happy Confusedmile:

I just want you all to understand a few things before we all engage in happy chat room nonsense Grlaugh

I am sorry guys/gays homosexual beings, but i am as a matter of fact a very defined and straight man / teenager!

I am 18 years old and i live in the UK WOOT WOOT WOOT! Confusedmile::biggrin:, i want to become an Electrician and i have a absolutely fantastic girlfriend, who's always got my back and simply just amazing!

I guess you're wondering why i have signed up to Gay speak then!
Well basically, for the record before you all attack me labeling me a homophone Grlaugh For the record, i am not afraid of my fellow man (queer or not), nor am i afraid to speak my mind and share my my opinions which i will not use in a discriminating fashion, i would like to make friends not enemy's and in general just try and understand a few things about you all Grlaugh Dont take anything i say, question or ask personally, we are all humans in the same boat :biggrin: and each and every one of us together help the world go round! Wink

So say hello to Taz ! :biggrin: