Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi everyone. I've been reading posts for a few days now and this seems a great place for advice and possibly to make a few friends.
I am 59, have never had a relationship of any kind and am still well and truly in the closet although two of my close friends know that I am gay. I came out to them at different times in my life when I was extremely unhappy. They were great about it but we have never mentioned it since.
Over the years I have met a few gay guys but they wanted sex almost immediately whereas that is not me. I was looking to becoming friends and to see what developed.
Despite having some close straight friends life is a little lonely, emotionally. Life has also been complicated along the way by crushes on straight guys and I'm having one of these at present but enjoying every minute of it (well most of it anyway).
Please don't think of me as too sad a person.

Hey Mike, welcome to GS

Glad to see you here. Welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum, I hope you manage to make many friends on here, and you are in the right place for getting support and advice. Enjoy your time on GS. Smile

Hey Mike Hello Welcome to GS!

hi mate , welcome to GS , im sure will make gay friends here,,,,be hard not to as we mainly are lol , but not exclusive by any means

Hi Mike and welcome to GS. You'll find this place to be very supportive and accepting...hope to see you around more!

Hi Mr MikeMercury

You know, sex can be a good ice breaker.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi mate, welcome to the forum Smile lots of decent people on here if you need to chat