Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
My name is Dodaniel,and Im a recruit here,and I'm from China

I wonder weather I will be welcomed?

Im really gald to meet you all here,Im 22 years of age.i like playing tennis,and is there anyone here would like to make friend with me ?

Hiya,

Welcome to Gayspeak !

Confusedmile:.

You're more than welcome to stay with us here, and yup - I think you will find PLENTY of people on here to befriend - everybody is really friendly and relaxed company.

I have just approved your picture so it should be visible on your account now.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'd like to appreciate your kindliness and i absolutely agree with you that i will relax and enjoy communicating with everybody here in this site.
Now,its time for me to go sleeping now,see you!!!

Welcome to the site Dodaniel. Yes, you are very welcome to the site and am sure that if ya take part, we get to know you, you will have more friends here than you know what to do with...

have a fun holiday

Welcome, Dodaniel. Hope you enjoy it here.

Huanying Dodaniel. Ni hao ma?
:Welcome: to Gayspeak. We are enjoying our festive season at the moment (ShengDan) so there might be few people to talk with you today, but tomorrow will probably full of people to communicate with.
Wuhan is a very big city, isn't it?

Heya Confusedmile:

You're sure to find all sorts of intersting people to chat to and make friends with on here. The more the merrier Smile

Hello and welcome! Xyxthumbs

princealbertofb Wrote:Huanying Dodaniel. Ni hao ma?
:Welcome: to Gayspeak. We are enjoying our festive season at the moment (ShengDan) so there might be few people to talk with you today, but tomorrow will probably full of people to communicate with.
Wuhan is a very big city, isn't it?

Wowyou really acquaint much yourself with China do you?

Have you been to China ever?

Duibuqi... Wo mei quguo Zhongguo. Wo bu zhidào Zhongguo. Wo gudude xuele zhongyu si nian le háishi bu róngyi.