Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm from Portugal
Hello everyone, my name is Miguel, I'm 21 and I'm from Portugal. I was searching for gay forums and I think I hit the spot. This place seems nice, open, chatty and with good layout.

I'm a gay boy, always have been and I think I'll always will, I like liking men though I've little experience . I hope I can gain and share my knowledge with you guys and girls. Maybe even make some friendships around here.

I don't want to make this a lengthy introduction so thats that, just bare some of my mispellings because I'm Portuguese ^_^

Thanks for your time!

Hi Miguel, welcome aboard

I wold like to give you a warm welcome, and I wold if this was a warm forum. Dont ask people stuff you will get banned.

Welcome Miguel!! Xyxwave
ah, tin tin is... sort of our 'rebel boy' :biggrin:

Welcome,glad you like the site. There are more surprises coming in a couple of months (i just say to make everyone excited as i am)!!!

hehe yes he is our rebel boy indeed,tintin dont push it now baby :tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:Welcome,glad you like the site. There are more surprises coming in a couple of months (i just say to make everyone excited as i am)!!!

now what could this possibly be to make one so excited, i wonder? perhaps a brilliant but dangerous plot to take over the world, disguised as a promotional pyramid system? the plot thickens...

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:now what could this possibly be to make one so excited, i wonder? perhaps a brilliant but dangerous plot to take over the world, disguised as a promotional pyramid system? the plot thickens...

Ha! Quite possible dear!

Rebel boy? If you wold see my cock you wold all bow down in prayer position! So fuck you! lol

Bem Vindo!

Hope you enjoy your stay. My screen name is the name of a band, but I also like Portugal (and Cristiano Ronaldo!). I can read/write in Portuguese a little.

Hope you enjoy your stay!