Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Since introductions were in order, I just decided to introduce myself to you all. I'm gay, and I'd actually been out for quite a while, like about 5 years, but for some reason, I just never did this until now. Just wanted to join and talk to some gay guys about issues that no one else could help me with. I live in the US, as you might be able to tell, and I actually hold a Bachelor's degree. I mention that to mention that I've been to college, and did the whole gay-straight alliance thing, which actually was just no good for me. :eek:
Anyways, thanks for your time, and I hope we get to chat moreConfusedmile:.

Hello Psyche2011 and Welcome to GaySpeak. What did you study in college?

hi psyche welcome to GS enjoy your stay

you can talk to me about anything you likeConfusedmile:

Hi and welcome to GS, Psyche! Confusedmile:
I look forward to reading your posts and your issues. :biggrin:

Yes, what issues do you think need discussing?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Psyche2011 and Welcome to GaySpeak. What did you study in college?

I studied Biology and French. I'm actually going back in the Fall for a degree in Psychology. Thanks for the welcome.Cool

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, what issues do you think need discussing?

Well, I'm rather inexperienced with sex and relationships, and what experience I do have was terrible. So, I was hoping that I could just talk about it, much like everyone else.

Eh bien si tu veux pratiquer ton Français, je suis ton homme. Wink

Of course, feel free to ask any questions, we'll do out best to answer them;
Bien sûr, n'hésite pas à poser toutes les questions que tu veux. Nous ferons de notre mieux pour y répondre.

princealbertofb Wrote:Eh bien si tu veux pratiquer ton Français, je suis ton homme. Wink

Ah, non non, merci. J'ai oublie un peu trop, mais merci beaucoup.