Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone~~=]
My name is Jeffery, 21, Asian boy from Hong Kong=] I just wanna make some friends who are gay here coz there's not many people around me are homosexual. Probaby none= =" I'm fed up with pretending to be straight in front of my friends, seeing the girls that I'm totally not interested in. So I can be myself here=]] Thx!!

G Day Jeffrey and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Hi Jeffery welcome to Gay Speak, I hope you make many friends here...

WelcomeCoffee

Hi Jeff welcome to the place.

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the community, hope u enjoy meeting new friends on this site?Wink

Welcome to the machine....

No.... Wait... we aren't in a Pink Floyd album. :biggrin:

But welcome nonetheless!

Welcome to Gayspeak have a great time here!

Здравствуйте (Hello) my friend and welcome Cool

i can understand that and always trying to me one of the guys when have no idea what that means
or how to handel that carfel what you say to be sure not to reveal your true feelings expesialy
since lots of guys play and say what they think are gay things do i laugh or dont laugh
yes it gets tiresom and it will make you feel free when talking here but remember we are still diffrent so we will have diffrent addatudes in some ways. so just go slow till you figure out how open to be to diggtrnt generaly we have general adatudes that are simular so hope you enjoy your freedom here laterz
diffrent people so probaly wont

i know i am gay but not sure exatly how or why i had a bf for like 34 years
and was willing to do anything to please and pleasure him
but never been instered in dicks not into getting fucked only enjoyed myself and liked to suck a guy once in my life and only enjoyed getting fucked one time other than that
i have always been a top and tryed to gice the guys pleasure how ever i could
but i don't like girls only used in times of dire need to to blend in whhen out with the guys
usto sleep in same bed with lotss of guysso necessary to be verey hidden only one time did another guy mess with me and then he played like he was asleep young collage student
so i whispered in his ear that i don't play with guys that play asleep so that was that.
only ever asked asked one guy to my bed very esy lay my self up for almost any one that asked so i dont do very good on chats because i want to talk and see if i like the guy
before i am ready to play and the guys expect me to be jumping on them and getting them ogfff so it is hard to know how to get something going maby someone can give me tips i
usto be able to catch the signals but now i am so usto not eye contact and not looking
for guys i really feel lost in todays world.

s