Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone what was your first pet?
I had a dog! I can't remember when we got him I think I was like 1 or 2 years old. And I didnt know it's breed but he was black (Medium length hair) with his paws and nose gold and white. I would ride on him and play he would knock me down and wouldnt let anyone near me that he didnt know. Once someone tried to break into our house and he scared them off (He literally took a bullet) but he ended up being ok!

The first pets I remember were the german shepherd/beagle/husky mix Norman and our cat Teddy Bear, both of whom have been gone for a while now..

My first pet was my dog "Happy"
I had her since I was 7, she just died April last year at the age of 13...

Anyway, she will always be in my heart, she was like a sister to me.. Smile

our first family dog was a meeka - the black shar pei.

now, i have a cockapoo named "cory."

Evo and Drew, our Alaskan malamutes. Drew had a knot in her stomach and had to be shot while I was at school... she gave me extra kisses that day before school :'( Evo had to be put down a year or so later, he had arthritis really bad.

I actually think our pit bull Sire came first (separate families), poor guy died in the winter, slowly, of an enlarged heart :'( I remember taking him warm food and petting him while he ate that winter...

Probably a few tropical fish.
(so long ago I don't remember...also had a couple hamsters & a couple hermit crabs, but believe I had the fish first)

irish setter and still have the same breed dog, painful reset hits every 10-12 years

My first pet was a dog name Tiger. My sister and I named him Tiger because of his orange fur. He was a happy, fun, and over protective dog. He followed us everywhere we went. He was very playful and every of my cousins fell in love with him. We played on the beach, we swam, and we even chased lizard in the forest. He was truly our best friend.

The best parakeet ever born on the planet earth, Mickey. He was a gun toting bird and liked to dress up like Roy Rogers. He would jump up on the plastic Trigger I bought for him and ride across the TV set. I never once locked his cage door. When I awoke he was asleep in the crook of my neck.
HELLO JOHN HELLO JOHN I'M A PRETTY BOY
God bless Mickey. He is in heaven for 60 years.

I had a grey hamster named "Fluffy". Unfortunately, Fluffy LOVED my mom. He was an escape artist and kept getting out in the middle of the night. Once out of his cage, he would make a bee-line for my mom, climbing into the bed with her. After the third time he climed into bed with her in the middle of the night, I came home from school and Fluffy was gone :-(