Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from America
ok, For the most part I am happy to be an American as one born here almost 80 years ago; However at times I feel a little fearul of what we seem to have become these days; A World Power on this great stage of a few growing people bent on war and violence.

I am so happy for the freedom we have of our religion, philosophy and lifestyle, along with a wonderful opportunity for success in the reaching of our individual goals and dreams.

I am looking foreward to many happy times of reading and posting as a member of this GaySpeaks group that I have just found as something I have been looking for, it seems for a long time, but now have come to find.

Thanks to you all, for just reading my post.

BG

G Day and welcome to the rest of the world Wink

Welcome to GaySpeak; you'll find all sorts of people here, and I've noticed a lot of them are U.S. American.

As for the things you noted in your post, I've noticed them too. A lot of people in your country seem to be fond of violence and war... but there will always be the helpers, and the people that made your country into the place with the characteristics you love.

Much respect from Canada Smile.

Hey there! Welcome to GaySpeak.

Welcome BG!

I'll start by suggesting you change your user name. It's entirely up to you, of course, but I don't understand why you'd want to add fearful energy to a feeling you already don't like. Either way, I hope you find something here, and look forward to hearing your perspective.

If there is nothing to fear except fear itself, why expend the energy being afraid? I admit, some things are scary, like trust or giant flying rabid scorpions with laser eyes, but I've got to die someday, as unlikely as the latter may be. Perhaps there aren't enough people in power that actually give a good Googledamn about the rest of the population, but the system works most of the time. I don't envy Kim Jong-Un's therapist.

hey , welcome

Hi welcome to GaySpeak Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome! Wavey

We will surely learn lot of things from you.. I like the thoughts you posted. Welcome to the GS family!!