Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from America
Hello and welcome to gayspeak

Hey and welcome Smile

Would that be Charlotte, NC? If so I'm about a half hour's drive south of there in Rock Hill.

hello and welcome!

Hello and Welcome

Hello Welcome

Welcome to Gayspeak, sir. Here's your complimentary GaySpeak welcome chocolate bar!!!

Chocolate

Evan88 Wrote:We will surely learn lot of things from you.. I like the thoughts you posted. Welcome to the GS family!!

To each is given a bag of tools
and along with it a book of rules

And each can make before life is gone
a building block or a stumbling stone.

I wish I could remember these words better along with:

And this become we must,
Life if we see life,
And dust if we see dust.

I am not what I once was,
or what I yet may be

But this I know for sure
What you now see, is me.

And from reading some words from John Milton's books: I recall something like:

"The mind itself can make a heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven."

We need to give much more attention to the things we are feeding our minds and hearts
as our male bodies have two heads with one part deserving more impotance than the other.

What is of great value and use is that which is in both places, as the one found between our leggs and the other between our ears, as I need not point out in this way, save only in a joking way to say;

Lets find the best way to use them both.

I hope to write more next time, if it's ok,

BG: pengy:

I am so happy that we are not so far apart and can talk about how great it is to be living in this part of the country. I feel I have a special love of the South and its' history as to the part it has played in how America has become what it now is.

Hope to chat and or e-mail you as a Pen Pal.

BG

Fearful7980 Wrote:ok, For the most part I am happy to be an American as one born here almost 80 years ago; However at times I feel a little fearul of what we seem to have become these days; A World Power on this great stage of a few growing people bent on war and violence.

I am so happy for the freedom we have of our religion, philosophy and lifestyle, along with a wonderful opportunity for success in the reaching of our individual goals and dreams.

I am looking foreward to many happy times of reading and posting as a member of this GaySpeaks group that I have just found as something I have been looking for, it seems for a long time, but now have come to find.

Thanks to you all, for just reading my post.

BG

A big WELCOME to someone who is actually older than I!

To put this in perspective I would dare say that there are more people in our government that is fond of violence and warfare than the citizens of our country. Im guessing more people would like to see 100% of the worlds problems to be solved through non violent means like peaceful negotiations. This probably isnt the proper thread to start a political debate so I will stop there. Im just tired of the world seeing the American people as money/oil hungry, war and violence mongering neanderthals when its our government that is doing all that. No matter what they claim our government isnt doing what is best for the American people nor are they representative of how real Americans feel about issues around the world.