Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Dallas
Virge Wrote:I don't know how I missed this intro thread when you came in. I backtracked from telling you to stop complaining about having a big ass to say WELCOME.

That was our special moment.. and now it's on full display ! :mad:

And thanks to everyone Smile

....and a very fine photo it is too. swoon.

Welcome! And you bf is lucky to have a man as good looking as you!

hi Jack - Just been to see the Dallas cowboys here at Wembley arena UK ...dind't have a clue what was going on lol..

hope u like gayspeak, plus now Andy has given us the gift of a speedier site too

Rareboy Wrote:....and a very fine photo it is too. swoon.
Radbot42 Wrote:Welcome! And you bf is lucky to have a man as good looking as you!

very kind, thank you Smile

matty7 Wrote:hi Jack - Just been to see the Dallas cowboys here at Wembley arena UK ...dind't have a clue what was going on lol..

hope u like gayspeak, plus now Andy has given us the gift of a speedier site too

yes he has! i think he just needed more feedback about how bad it was.

and you probably know about as much as i do about american football :p

Hi

I'm pretty new to this scene and have yet to meet a guy for a casual meet-up.

Finding it really difficult to meet guys!

Nice to meet you! Going Dallas one day money is saved Smile

Belated Greetings and Salutations! I've obviously been missing the Member Introduction forum far too much. Everyone's right you know, you do look a little like a benevolent man god looking down upon all of us GSer's, striking awe in many, many, many of us. A hot guy's face and great eyes will take you far here (Good Garland, I sound like a straight guy ogling boobs!).

Anyway, Welcome Glad you decided to join in the fun. Wavey

Steve Wrote:Belated Greetings and Salutations! I've obviously been missing the Member Introduction forum far too much. Everyone's right you know, you do look a little like a benevolent man god looking down upon all of us GSer's, striking awe in many, many, many of us. A hot guy's face and great eyes will take you far here (Good Garland, I sound like a straight guy ogling boobs!).

Anyway, Welcome Glad you decided to join in the fun. Wavey

you guys are far too kind 1luvu

(also, possibly easy.. i didn't even show you my biceps yet!!!)

JackBoneTX Wrote:you guys are far too kind 1luvu
(also, possibly easy.. i didn't even show you my biceps yet!!!)

You've done it now!! Can you hear the low murmur... biceps...biceps...biceps....biceps...
Bow

And yeah, we are a kind bunch here usually, but we can also spot a handsome face in a Latin heartbeat. I'll gladly admit to being easy. It's so much more fun than being difficult. Now being hard is another thing altogether. :p