Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from France
I think i said welcome, but welcome again mate Big Grin

You did ^^
So, thanks again mate Big Grin

hi, not sure if it's your real name,
but my name is pai, i'm currently a postgraduate in exeter university in england, uk.
i'm going to euromed management in marseille, france next month. it's a summer school exchange programme starting the end of june.
i just saw your post of self-introduction, so i signed up for this site, i suppose it's a good forum to connect people and make new friends.
so if your insteresed you can check out my facebok facebook.com/jampie.gonzalez, hope to catch up with you and share some living advice in marseille or france generally.
best regards,
pai

p.s. soz i can't PM you since it said i don't have credits sth.. so i have to make it public..

salut Ekwarph, not sure it's your real name, but my name is pai, i saw your self-introduction post and signed up for this site. i'm a postgrad in exeter uni in england, uk. i'm going to euromed management in marseille, france next month, for a summer school programme lasting one month. i'm interested in getting to know you and also advice on living in marseille. i can't pm you since the site request 'credit' so i have to make this message public, if your insterested you can find me on facebok the name is jam pie z
ok, hope you have a good day,
best regards,
pai