Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from France
Hello and Welcome make yourself at home.

hehehe coolSmile)

Heeey! Welcome to the best place on the internet!

Bienvenue!

Your English is way better than my French, that much I guarantee. Wink

Bonjour! ( Sorry that's all I can remember from my elementary french.)
I hope you'll enjoy your time at gayspeak buddy.

Welcome. Have a great time here.

Thanks all for your sweet words! Smile
It's probably more important to speak English, than speak French. Big Grin
I would be very happy to make English more natural for me. Then the only way is practice (here for example)!

Hello, Ekwarph, and Welcome to GaySpeak. This is a good site both to practise your English and to find good friends to talk to. So what are you studying out in Marseilles? (I think the name of the city takes an S in English, just like Lyons (strange isn't it?)). I am known as the one who asks questions. What are you looking for on this site, apart from practising your English?

I suppose Ekwarph is a strange name from a game or something (shows my ignorance), can you tell me what / where it's from?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Ekwarph, and Welcome to GaySpeak. This is a good site both to practise your English and to find good friends to talk to. So what are you studying out in Marseilles? (I think the name of the city takes an S in English, just like Lyons (strange isn't it?)). I am known as the one who asks questions. What are you looking for on this site, apart from practising your English?
I think I've heard that once for Marseilles, but I didn't know for "Lyons". Thank you, that's interesting actually! Wink
I'm studying engineering in microelectronics and embedded systems.

Obviously, discuss with other people, make friends, and spend good time Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:I suppose Ekwarph is a strange name from a game or something (shows my ignorance), can you tell me what / where it's from?

It's the deformation of many pseudos I used when I started in french gay forums, that doesn't make sense because I used to hide my sexual orientation, and gave random pseudonymes in which nobody could recognize me Big Grin

You live in France apparently. Are you French? If not, how long have you lived there? Do you enjoy living here?