Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Genersis
Hey everyone! I Joined this website mainly because the other forum site i vist seems to have gone down, so i thought "Why not join another forum!" so here i am.

The people here seem nice. This forum seems more.........Over the top and....would larger than life make sense?

Anyway i'm 17 and from london and my names David. If you want to read more about me/my past, just read my profile!

See ya around!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the site David... hoping you are not the bringer of death to gay forums :redface:

Good to hear you are still mostly an optimist after some of the stuff ya been thru, it really is the only way Remybussi [/COLOR]

Wavey David welcome. Wish you the best after all your troubles. Life will get better, keep proud and be true to your self, not much else matters anyway. Remybussi

Thanks Guys!Xyxthumbs
Bringer of death? Awwww comon! Wheres my cool scythe!(i'm hopeing the sites only down temperairily)
Im sure ill fit right in....

*Spots Gaming section* HEAVEN!

Hi Genersis! It's nice to see you again (I think I already said that to you in my own introduction thread! ConfusedmileSmile

I'm really curious what happened to the other forum as well. Like you, I hope it's not down for long!!

I found this lying around -- does it belong to you?? Winknudge

[Image: Scythe-1.gif]

welcom to the forum! =]
Confusedmile:

Hello. Welcome. Enjoy Wink

Welcome David

Have fun sweet pee

Cheerleader2 Cheerleader2

And for my 500th post. I think i'll go back in TIME!:biggrin:

Ok, so maybe i'm cheating. But hey! Its alittle intresting to see my FIRST POST EVER! Right?:confused:

Oh never mind........... :redface:

Awesome! It feels like it's May 10, 2009 all over again! I do wish it was truly was too, believe me!