Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Leeds!
Hi, I'm Andrew from Leeds in the UK! I also answer to Scott, given theres tons of Andrews/Andys already, so I'm pretty flexible where my name is concerned!

Lovely place here, glad to have found it! I guess I should say a few things about myself...

...I'm a career student (doing a Doctorate) in Politics, I'm single, recently came out, not had a b/f before, so I'm learning so many things about myself right now Smile

I love Doctor Who, Star Trek, music, gym, walking, reading, writing, making short films, talking to people, going out, visiting people, watching comedies, and going to the theatre... I'm crap at art, but I like drawing, and I enjoy editing film footage! I also write scripts which often don't get made into anything! Generally, I live life for me and try to have a laugh in the process!

I'm looking for someone to join me in my life, but so far everone I've met ran a mile... typical!

Top name! Hey Andrew! Hey Scott!

Nice to have another creatory person on the boards of messagingage. Enjoy your stayingness.

Welcome Andrew!

blazinsmile Wrote:Top name! Hey Andrew! Hey Scott!

Nice to have another creatory person on the boards of messagingage. Enjoy your stayingness.

I am so far Smile

I'm glad I found this place - its really nice!

Hey Andrew (oooh... only my mum still gives me my full title! hehe)

Big mega welcomes to the site... hope you have fun! Biggrina

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Ohh ill say welcome in here to. Welcome mr, and I dont know what else to say.. Im bad at this meeting in real life and on here and yer :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hey, Welcome to the site. I hope to learn a lot more here on the site... I know I have!