Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from NJ...
So...I herd u leik mudkipz Wink

All kidding aside, thanks for the posts everyone. You seem like a great bunch, think I'll be sticking around for a bit Biggrina

Welcome to GS! What are you cosplaying as in your display picture?

Waylon777 Wrote:Welcome to GS! What are you cosplaying as in your display picture?

It's a screenshot of my character from a game Wink
It's my character from Final Fantasy XIV on the Diabolos server, Turk February Smile

Welcome Chris.

To make friends, get advice, etc; you could not have come to a better place.

Confusedmile:

Welcome, Shygamer!

I;m a fan of FF too, but I only played upto FF IX on Playstation One. Cloud, Squall, and Zidane!!!

JimmyDalton Wrote:I;m a fan of FF too, but I only played upto FF IX on Playstation One. Cloud, Squall, and Zidane!!!

I guess I'm just the opposite haha. I'm very new to the franchise, I started when FF XIII came out for PS3. I really have to bring myself to play some of the classics when I find the chance.

ShyGamer4012 Wrote:I guess I'm just the opposite haha. I'm very new to the franchise, I started when FF XIII came out for PS3. I really have to bring myself to play some of the classics when I find the chance.

"Final Fantasy Tactics" is one of my favorites (For PS1).

[Image: FF-Tactics.jpg]

Matty71 Wrote:"Final Fantasy Tactics" is one of my favorites (For PS1).

[Image: FF-Tactics.jpg]

I played that often too. But I'm not that good at tactic game, thus I cheated, lol. Orlandu and Agrias is my fav characters.

Welcome to the forum!

hi and welcome - - do like gaming myself but at the moment im hooked on black ops as I can just pick up and have an hour blast then put down easily - you can loose days in a good RPG or MMORPG