Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Peru
G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Aaaaah que rico tu amor por tu novio!!!! Hello, Manreg, and Welcome to GaySpeak, bienvenido a GS. We will be happy to converse with you and to enrich your English. In exchange you have to help us get a better idea of Peru and Lima, its capital. I've never had the opportunity to visit your country. What do you think of the way Peruvian society looks at gays these days. Is it easy to live an openly gay relationship, or do you have to keep it quiet? I'm glad to hear that you are in a loving wonderful relationship. The best we can wish you is : te deseamos el mejor para la vida entera.

¡Gracias princealbertofb! And yes, we will be talking soon or later.

Well, about Perú... definetly is not easy to be gay/lesbian here. There are some towns where gay people can live "without troubles" but it is not as other countries. We have discos, bar, and other places where gay people can have fun, meeting people and you know "other things". Being gay here is bad by most peruvians. Homophobia you can find it in the next corner. But even after all that, I can live my relationship with my boyfriend and go out, but as friends in public.

Thanks a lot for the wishes. Te deseo lo mejor! y espero mantengamos contacto seguido. Un abrazo enorme!

Chase Wrote:Peru? Have you ever been to Machu Pichu? I've heard it's an enchanting, breathtaking site. Your English isn't bad, I've had problems speaking Spanish so consider yourself exceptional. Welcome.

Of course I have! Yes, yes, and yes. Machu Picchu is a wonderful, amazing and (other words I can't remember now haha) site, If you have the opportunity, then come and visit us! The best months are from August to November. People are so nice and you have many other sites to visit also. Cusco has great hotels, great people, delicious food! In Peru you will taste the best food in the world.

You made me remind my travel to Cusco years ago, with my school friends. The Incas built an empire in the clouds, with green mountains as great walls... and the air, so fresh and pure that your lungs will appreciate it. I tried to put a video, but the rules are rules...

I also have many sites to visit, hope one day I would have visited all of them.

Thank you guys for your messages. It feels nice being welcome. Beerchug ¡Salud!

Hello and welcomeWavey

hello and welcome!!! Smile

Welcome Manreg, thanks for sharing your story!

Welcome! Glad you are here!!

Hi, Welcome to GS! Enjoy Smile

Hullo hullo

Welcome! Wavey

WelcometoGS! Your English is good!