Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from San Francisco Bay
Hi, All. I am a lesbian on a 20 year committed relationship and am hoping to make some friends. While not exactly housebound, I don't get out a lot after 3 different cancers and treatment. I spend lots of time online and thought this might be a great way to meet some folks. Gay or Lesbian - all welcome. I am an avid reader, book collector, art lover and webstore owner specializing in home decor. Let's talk. Wink Kind Regards, Debra

Hi Debra, welcome to the forum! Smile

FineHomeDecor Wrote:Hi, All. I am a lesbian on a 20 year committed relationship and am hoping to make some friends. While not exactly housebound, I don't get out a lot after 3 different cancers and treatment. I spend lots of time online and thought this might be a great way to meet some folks. Gay or Lesbian - all welcome. I am an avid reader, book collector, art lover and webstore owner specializing in home decor. Let's talk. Wink Kind Regards, Debra

Hello and welcome to the forum mate, hope you like it Smile
Feel sorry for your cancers hope it is better, my cousin is currently on treatment for Leukemia, it can be pretty though although
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

welcome to gs

G day debra and welcome to gayspeak Wink

Hello and welcome.

Welcome! Wavey

Hello Debra, welcome along Welcome

Hi Debra,
This is my first posting a reply. Im in FL near Dayt Bch + have been w my partner for 30 yrs in July. I have lupus and am not able to get out much either. Hope you are doing well + glad you posted.
Melissa

Hello Debra,
Welcome to gayspeak.. May i congratulate you on a 20th year relationship your the first person ive met with that expeirence under ya belt... As for me i just finished my 6 1/2 year one lol and learnt that dogs are better company than men lol

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x