Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from South Africa
Hi guys

Looking forward to interact with many of you. I am sure that I will find many friends on this forum, although I suspect that not many will hold the same views that I do - as I am a Christian - and have on occasion been called fundamentalist. This does not bother me as I am a firm believer in respecting others and will at all times try and put my point across in a decent manner.

I have had a look at some of the responses on one or two threads and feel myself somewhat out of place as several of the posts speak of some serious intellect at work. I will however do my best to give informed answers and will indicate if I feel myself incapable of giving a reasonable response to your comments.

Thank you for allowing me on this forum and trust that our conversations will be cordial.

Hello and welcome Wink

Hello and welcome to the forum,
Its a great thing having a mixed variety of people and it is good that you state about respecting other peoples values and beliefs which we all do here as well.. I look forward to conversing with ya for one

Kindest regards

zeon x

Welcome

This could get interesting, welcome anyway, do you have name ?

It's just that I am not a religious man and calling you "From Genesis" is a little weird for me Confusedmile:

Hello

Hello and wecome. Look forward to reading youre perpective on stuff.

Hello and welcome. I love variety. A different way of looking at things is always refreshing welcome once gain.

I must admit jamie it didnt click to me their name was fromgenesis lol i kepot trying to de code what word its ment to be and got totally confguddled lol