Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Toronto
Hey everyone,
Just registered here. Was basically looking for a place where I could have active conversations with other people like myself. I'm not actively out, but I'm starting to explore this side of myself and figured this was a good place to start, and maybe even wind up meeting people through. If not, I'm always up for chatting about movies, TV and music. Cheers!

hey pwnsey, even though I already met you in the chat! welcome to the site. This is a great place to talk about anything you want. Have fun!

Hello Pwnsey41 and Welcome to GaySpeak. We have also spoken in the chat rooms for a little... What is the story of your name? How long have you known you were gay? Are you aiming to tell anyone soon?

Hello Pwnsey, always good to see more Canadian in the forum.

Welcome to GS

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Pwnsey41 and Welcome to GaySpeak. We have also spoken in the chat rooms for a little... What is the story of your name? How long have you known you were gay? Are you aiming to tell anyone soon?

I feel like I've always known I was different in some way... there have been points I thought I was gay throughout my life, but it was confusing. Thought maybe I just hadn't fallen for the right woman yet. In the past year I've started to come to terms with the reality. It's hard though because I guess I pass off as straight pretty easily so my whole life has pretty much been a "straight" life so to speak, haha. I'm treated as such pretty much always and everywhere. I don't really wanna deal with it in the open until there's a purpose - like if people started trying to set me up on dates or something, haha. If I got into a relationship with another guy (who could support me through that experience too), I'd definitely come out. So, I'm starting to look for guys, maybe in the same boat as me and we could help eachother through it.

Pwnsey41 Wrote:I feel like I've always known I was different in some way... there have been points I thought I was gay throughout my life, but it was confusing. Thought maybe I just hadn't fallen for the right woman yet. In the past year I've started to come to terms with the reality. It's hard though because I guess I pass off as straight pretty easily so my whole life has pretty much been a "straight" life so to speak, haha. I'm treated as such pretty much always and everywhere. I don't really wanna deal with it in the open until there's a purpose - like if people started trying to set me up on dates or something, haha. If I got into a relationship with another guy (who could support me through that experience too), I'd definitely come out. So, I'm starting to look for guys, maybe in the same boat as me and we could help eachother through it.

Fair enough, Pwnsey... If you are ready for the hunt, do it Wavey! Nice to meet you, by the way. :tongue:

Hi, I am from the Toronto area and would like to meet someone as a friend too.