Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Turkey (:
Hi,

My name is Can from Turkey. I am 22 and single. I discovered this web today and immediately registered Big Grin And now I am writing this post at work (:

Anyway, I have found here very useful. My mind is a bit confused. I need to know what there is next. Single by the way Smile I like older people, but I think I need a serious relationship. When checking other web sites, I see happy couples. I don't know whether they are married or not but they are really happy. Some of you may not know that but Turkey is really modern, especially Istanbul. I can do everything what I want but in the closet. also there are many unfriendly, mean people against gay people. I think this is the basic reason why I don't fall in love with a man. I have just gay friends but not a lover.

I am here because I wanted to introduce myself and chat with people who can understand me. Or maybe find someone who can love me as much as my love Smile

By the way, I am really considering living in Europe instead of Turkey. Everything can be easier for me (: What u say?

Hello Slokara, welcome to Gayspeak forum. I think you will enjoy this forum as we are a close knit family. We do our best to take care of each other.

Slokara, wasn't there a gay pride march in Turkey before? How did people respond to it?

I love Tarkan. :biggrin:

be sure that most of gay people in Turkey love Tarkan Big Grin But I don't (:

You are right a gay pride march was made in Turkey on Istiklal Avenue. I could not join, I was not in Istanbul. But if I was in Istanbul, I do not know I would have join or not Sad Unfortunately, none of my straight is know I am gay except my best friend.

It was very important because it was made in a country whose 98% people are Muslim. There were some people who do not know why rainbow flag is Big Grin But Istiklal is different. You can do everything you want there. when you out of istiklal, you may not be that much free. Therefore gay people yelled, asked what they want, but after the show nothing was really different. Everything was the same. Sad

hello and welcome to GS Welcome

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Hi and welcome to the forum...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WelcomeWelcome

Hello Can, welcome to the group.Xyxwave

[Image: smilies-welcome-group.jpg]

Thanks friends Smile

Hi and welcome. I'm glad you found us. You are the first Turk that I have seen on Gayspeak, but there are a handful of people on Gayspeak from predominantly Muslim countries, so you are not alone. You should look at various countries in Europe and their views on Turkish immigration before moving. There are many receptive nations in the EU, especially when you consider your sexuality, but some places have a reactionary response to Turkish immigrants. Best of luck.

Welcome! Wavey

Inchante Wrote:Hi and welcome. I'm glad you found us. You are the first Turk that I have seen on Gayspeak, but there are a handful of people on Gayspeak from predominantly Muslim countries, so you are not alone. You should look at various countries in Europe and their views on Turkish immigration before moving. There are many receptive nations in the EU, especially when you consider your sexuality, but some places have a reactionary response to Turkish immigrants. Best of luck.

Thanks for advice (: I am searching some countries for the future. Leaving my parents, and friends sometimes become too hard. However I need my life.

I know how Turkish are seen in Europe. But I think I can adopt them easily. That's sure wherever I move, difficulties are gonna waiting for me. Maybe I cannot find what I want Sad