Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Utah
]Hi there! My name is Skijor. Skij for short. I live in Utah.

About myself...hmmm. Well I was in a very serious car accident last summer. Bur i'm fine now. It was a live changing event. I had come out of the closet years ago but locked myself back in for a while. Now I'm back out and want to live life to it's fullest. I live to laugh and be silly. I love to tease and be teased back. Am currently attending Kaplan U for a degree in Human Services. I worked with Autistics prior to the accident and hope to again someday.
Hobbies: Dancing,Shakin Skijoring, Skiing. Hiking and biking, Photography. Songwriting, playing Bass Guitar,
my dog Jaco. Anymore and you won't need to chat with me cause you'll know me already.....bye!!

Welcome Skijor. I met a Skijor once.... This was on Skyrim O.O
Enjoy the forums

I have Second Life friends from New Zealand and they are the greatest people. I love them to death. And of course Peter Jackson who I adore. Tell me about yourself.

Welcome! Wavey

Thank you Kiid and Monk!

Good to hear you like to be teased.

Now, please tell me that human services means what I'm imagining it means!

Even if it doesn't, welcome.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forums as much as I am atm c:

Girl...what a dirty mind! Not what you're thinking ...lol! It means working with underprivileged people be they poor. handicapped, elderly or disabled. I did that at my last job and loved it.

skijor Wrote:Girl...what a dirty mind! Not what you're thinking ...lol! It means working with underprivileged people be they poor. handicapped, elderly or disabled. I did that at my last job and loved it.

A noble calling, you've every reason to be proud. I, on the other hand, won't even try to hide my disappointment.

I know I'm a real heartbreaker!Catsmiley