Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Utah
Hi there! My name is Skijor. Skij for short. I live in Utah.

About myself...hmmm. Well I was in a very serious car accident last summer. Bur i'm fine now. It was a live changing event. I had come out of the closet years ago but locked myself back in for a while. Now I'm back out and want to live life to it's fullest. I live to laugh and be silly. I love to tease and be teased back. Am currently attending Kaplan U for a degree in Human Services. I worked with Autistics prior to the accident and hope to again someday.
Hobbies: Dancing,Shakin Skijoring, Skiing. Hiking and biking, Photography. Songwriting, playing Bass Guitar,
my dog Jaco. Anymore and you won't need to chat with me cause you'll know me already!...bye!!

Tried to add my twitter and admin didn't like it> Sorry!!

hey , welcome Smile

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Nice to meet you sir. Feel free to PM me. I feel we have a lot in common!

Tyrion....dude!! I tried PMing ya but admin really hates me. Said I had to be around for a while before I can PM people. That sucks cause I gave you a good rundown on things. And it made me rather pissy. They should have said something before I typed all that. Typing is not my forte. Guess we have to meet here for a while.
Warning: I'm not shy about discussing life issues....You've been warned...lol!!

Hugs,
Skij

welcome to GS Wavey
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Patience is also not my forte. But I'm workin on it

skijor Wrote:Tyrion....dude!! I tried PMing ya but admin really hates me. Said I had to be around for a while before I can PM people. That sucks cause I gave you a good rundown on things. And it made me rather pissy. They should have said something before I typed all that. Typing is not my forte. Guess we have to meet here for a while.
Warning: I'm not shy about discussing life issues....You've been warned...lol!!

Hugs,
Skij

Yeah, it's annoying that it doesn't warn you at first. But you should post in the word games section, it's a fun way to help get your post count up faster. Anyway, welcome to gs. Smile

PS Your avatar is The Correct Answer™.