Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from me
Hi, I'm BiPenny. I am a 22yo closeted bi woman living and working just outside london but originally from sheffield.

I like music, horse riding, reading and tv (probably the last one a bit too much!! Bones, Dirt, One Tree Hill, Lost, Dr Who, Torchwood, Scrubs, Top Gear etcetcetc!!)

Wanna know anything else then ask cos I'm crap at these intro things

My ideal men:-John Barrowman, Richard Hammond, David Tennant, James Marsters, David Boreanez, Jon Bon Jovi

My ideal women:- Alyson Hannigan, Emily Deschanel, Keira Knightley, Billie Piper, Pink,

[Image: evil.gif]

Hi BiPenny and welcome to the site.Wavey

I'm surprised you didn't put Keira first... that's actually VERY shocking you didn't put her first!!

Oh... welcome to GS hun!! Welcome

lol... *checkin the Odeon to make sure that poster is still there* :tongue:

Actually Alyson comes first for me!! Like gingers, what can i say!

Right, really am of to bed now

IYA WELCOME TO GAYSPEAK.

Stay away from Wlm ;l hes trouble.

Spoty is almost as bad :mad:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

HEWO Confusedmile:

Much as i'd LOVE to be welcoming, you like Keira Knightley. Therefore the only acceptable treatment i can give you is a frontal lobotomy. My hatred of that woman is a thing of legend. One time i was on a date with a guy and we were watching Love Actually and I physically burst into tears trying to articulate my hatred for that awful, horrendously twisted specimen of humanity.

Hokay, rant over.

I'm sure we'll get on very well if you don't even mention that devil woman's name again...

xxx

Welcome... hope you have a great sleep... and a nice stay on the site.

I do know Pink and she is yummy... busy with google on the others.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Therefore the only acceptable treatment i can give you is a frontal lobotomy.

can I get signed up for one of those??? Please Cool

Twazzle Wrote:Stay away from Wlm ;l hes trouble.

She knows full well what I'm like Wink

fjp999 Wrote:can I get signed up for one of those??? Please Cool

If you so desire, though you could always give yourself one by listening to an entire Coldplay album at once. I swear they are SINGULARLY responsible for the recent decline in fertility rates...

xxx