Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from me
hello bipenny nice to meet you. have a lovley timeConfusedmile:

Hi BiPenny,
I'm new too, I hope to hear from you on this forum.

Bob x

sox-and-the-city Wrote:If you so desire, though you could always give yourself one by listening to an entire Coldplay album at once. I swear they are SINGULARLY responsible for the recent decline in fertility rates...

xxx

I am really serious :eek:

way beyond any sort of auditory or visual disruption/solution, LOL. but I am really serious :eek:

fjp999 Wrote:I am really serious :eek:

way beyond any sort of auditory or visual disruption/solution, LOL. but I am really serious :eek:

Sadly i THINK lobotomies are actually frowned on by the profession (and doctors as well) because they kinda f**k with your brain a little bit (A LOT) hehe

Incidentally, am i the only person who thinks that censoring words just makes them seem MORE offensive rather than less??

Think you dull you'd be if you had a lobotomy, you're FAR better off as you are hon Confusedmile:

IF you insist however, i'm sure it can be arranged...

xxx

Hey babe and welcome to GS Confusedmile:.

I hope you find you settle in well here - it's good to have more girls on board, as it was quite male-dominated for a while (which is fine obviously, but a balance is always healthy).

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

BiPenny Wrote:Hi, I'm BiPenny. I am a 22yo closeted bi woman living and working just outside london but originally from sheffield.

I like music, horse riding, reading and tv (probably the last one a bit too much!! Bones, Dirt, One Tree Hill, Lost, Dr Who, Torchwood, Scrubs, Top Gear etcetcetc!!)

Wanna know anything else then ask cos I'm crap at these intro things

My ideal men:-John Barrowman, Richard Hammond, David Tennant, James Marsters, David Boreanez, Jon Bon Jovi

My ideal women:- Alyson Hannigan, Emily Deschanel, Keira Knightley, Billie Piper, Pink,

[Image: evil.gif]

Heeey Penny - woo hoo the pleasure of a little more female company!
Welcome aboard! Alyson Hannigan btw rocks! Was you a diehard Buffy fan? I was :redface: *hides his collection* *whistle*

Hope you have fun and do stay around - don't let all the testosterone floating around here push you out Wink

Well as they say testosterone is responsible for a high sex drive they're are plenty (including me) who would suggest I have a higher testosterone level than most on here!! But I am all woman! (well, I was last time I checked)

Yes I love Buffy and most things related, also love Bones with David Boreanez (aka Angel for those who don't know).

Also loooooooove Jack Daniels, Smurlos I think we will get along well.

As for sox, your opinion is as valid as mine mate, I'm sure I wouldnt appreciate some of your tastes in people. We'll agree to disagree.

Anyone on here frequent the G-A-Y bar and surrounding area? Would be good to actually meet some new people instead of just floating around in cyber sapce.

Hi Penny Wavey .I just happen to think that Bones is just one of those underrated shows,similar to Battlestar Galatica.ANYWAYS!Welcome aboard!

BiPenny Wrote:Well as they say testosterone is responsible for a high sex drive they're are plenty (including me) who would suggest I have a higher testosterone level than most on here!! But I am all woman! (well, I was last time I checked)

Yes I love Buffy and most things related, also love Bones with David Boreanez (aka Angel for those who don't know).

Also loooooooove Jack Daniels, Smurlos I think we will get along well.

As for sox, your opinion is as valid as mine mate, I'm sure I wouldnt appreciate some of your tastes in people. We'll agree to disagree.

Anyone on here frequent the G-A-Y bar and surrounding area? Would be good to actually meet some new people instead of just floating around in cyber sapce.

Haha, but if you have a high level of testosterone, maybe that's what's responsible for your sexual attraction to women Wink

Ahhhh buffy I miss those years... it just isn't the same watching episodes you've seen before. I used to look forward to sitting there, waiting for sky one to air the next episode of the series, and then rushing to the forum I was a member of to discuss the episode as soon as it had finished... oh happy days!!

Oooooh JD!!! Havr you ever tried a lynchburg lemonade? Cointreau, JD and lemonade? We sell them at work but I think it's something I'm gonna have to try sometime! JD goes better with diet coke *sluuuuuuurp*

Welcome mish money Penny! I'll have a Martini on the rocks - shaken but not stirred! :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.