Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from me
Ok,maybe I should explain that I am well and truly BLONDE.

I am also, as a direct result of my, ahem, fabulous job, which regularly involves start times of anywhere between 1.30am and 7.30 am and finish times of anywhere between 4.30pm and midnight (and let me assure you the earlier we start the lat3er we finish not vice versa) usually extremely tired and not terribly 'with it' so to speak. Therefore jokes have to be pretty obvious.

WLM was it not you who was encouraging me to accost random people because, and I quote, 'it improves your chances' ????????????

I'll talk to anyone me, not picky!!!

BiPenny Wrote:WLM was it not you who was encouraging me to accost random people because, and I quote, 'it improves your chances' ????????????

I'll talk to anyone me, not picky!!!

Guilty as charged :redface: :biggrin:

A belated [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif] BiPenny! Nice av btw Wink

Hello Bi Penny

XXXXXXX

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Guilty as charged :redface: :biggrin:

He just wants to wear the handcuffs, kinky bugger Wink

Smurlos Wrote:He just wants to wear the handcuffs, kinky bugger Wink

Ssshhh... you let my secret out! Cool

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Ssshhh... you let my secret out! Cool

Oh sorry... I thought that last night when you announced "I'm into handcuffs and leather, and I don't care who knows it!!!!" you didn't care who knew Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Oh sorry... I thought that last night when you announced "I'm into handcuffs and leather, and I don't care who knows it!!!!" you didn't care who knew Wink

Leather?? You misheard me... I said handcuffs and tethers! Wait, wut? That sounds worse dunnit! :biggrin: Wink

Hi Bipenny

hi there, it's nice to have some more female company. I have to say you have great taste in TV - lurve Dr Who, Torchwood, etc myself. Hope you enjoy the site, it seems to be a good one but I am only a couple of weeks in myself so that's my opinion. lol:redface: