Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Hello everybody ,I'm new and only came out the closet last year ( i am 37 )so have been dealing with that and some orther problems in my life up to christmas,but am now starting to get my life back together.Thought it would be good to talk with some people online who have like minded views and maybe interests,and you all seem like a really decent lot.
About me ,i come from Nottinghamshire not far from good old sherwood forest ,lol.Just looking for friends and like minded people at the moment and hope for a relationship in the near future after i have the rest of my life sorted,cheers.

Hello and welcome to GS! ^^ I'm sure you'll find loads of people to talk with and discuss anything that might be troubling you.

Welcome. I'm quite new here too - the folk are really friendly and often have similar experiences.

hey and welcome

Nice to meet you all ,and thank you for being so welcoming.

Welcome. Glad to hear your life is coming back on track for you. Good luck getting back to one hundred percent again and finding friendship and love.

Hello and welcome. Smile

Hi Wolfpack Welcome (and Chimpy too; I can never keep up with new members) :biggrin:

Very pleased to meet you all

Hi Wolfpack....

<Shaking in fear>

<=======================

Ya ain't about to hunt little ol' duckkie are you?...:eek:...:eek:

What a pity......

Welcome, hope ya be bringing a whole bunch 'o merry lads with ya...

Duckkie / Trial