Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Hi gents,
Just a quick post to introduce myself. Discovered my feelings for men a few years ago and have decided to follow my feelings and see what man to man fun has to offer.

Where do I get started? All suggestions great fully received, thanks

Welcome to Gayspeak! Elefant

Welcome to GS Smile

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

You have to decide what you want, a hook-up, or are you wanting to try dating and even a relationship with another man. Take your time to decide and come to term with your feelings ,no need to rush into anything.

Plenty of dating sites out there for hook-ups and a few for actual dating. What about local gay bars or clubs in your area? You could try those.

Best of luck on your continuing journey of self discovery.

Welcome to GS! I wish someone had told me to take care to consider my past and current situations in planning my future ones. I would have been more respectful of the relationships with those I care about but had not had the chance to accept my situation so that my discretion would have protected them from any exposure to my privacy unless requested or understood up front.

Exploring is important to establish understanding. SAFETY is the priority. Play smart or your dick might fall off! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

hello and welcome!!

Hello willyrag! Welcome to GS!Wavey

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Good to see your honest with yourself.
Welcome to Gay Speak

Hi and welcome Willyrag!
If you're still getting used to your new found fellings about guys, I would just reflect on what you want personally. I know that I prefer to date women rather than dating men. Not above something that's ongoing, though... lol I sound like a Craigslist ad! Rofl

Just see what works for you and makes you happy. Definitely find like a gay bar or club. Or any place geared toward the local scene.