Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Hi everyone. I am a Russian guy living in UK (Bognor Regis). Currently in a closet but out at uni. I have been single for the last 2 years but hoping to find a partner... one day. If you have any questions, feel free to message me Wink

Hi & Welcome to GS.

How does a Russian end up in Bognor?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello and welcome Smile

Welcome to GS.

fredv3b Wrote:Hi & Welcome to GS.

How does a Russian end up in Bognor?

Oh Bognor is lovely - not too busy, located on the south-coast, has a uni... what else could I wish for Confusedmile:

russiantwink Wrote:Oh Bognor is lovely - not too busy, located on the south-coast, has a uni... what else could I wish for Confusedmile:
Young people? Rolleyes

Hi and welcome. :]

You know, there's a Bulgarian movie called "The world is big and salvation hides behind the corner" or something like that. I don't like the movie, but I sure believe that the right guy hides right behind the corner, looking for you. [stupid association, sry :/]

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

hey, nice to see new faces anytime on gayspeak, been learning to speak russian recently but boy its difficult , i needed a challenge and thats definatley one Confusedmile:

matty7 Wrote:hey, nice to see new faces anytime on gayspeak, been learning to speak russian recently but boy its difficult , i needed a challenge and thats definatley one Confusedmile:
That's more than a challenge - I have always lived in Russian communities and my Russian spelling still sucks Confusedmile: