Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys!!
Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot through this site while not signing up and decided that there's too much information that i will be missing if i don't sign up! Anyway, i have HEAPS of questions to ask everyone on here and hopefully i get interesting answers.

Also, i dunno if it matters much, but im 18, single and sadly closeted (but yearning to come out). More info when i post other threads later on Smile

Hello flyboy, how are you? May I ask if your name means anything?

Hi rakmatis! Nah it doesnt mean anything. I just thought it sounded nice. Does flyboy have a meaning to it that i dont know?

Its a deragatory term for Airmen. also blueberries because our uniforms are blue. like door kickers for marines, or ground pounders for army...

ohhh okay. well im probably far too young to fly anything other than remote control toys but soldiers are undoubtedly hot Wink haha

wait. did you say 'our uniforms'? you're a pilot!? *faints from attraction*

noooo, im not a pilot, not everybody in the Air Force is... though I was thinking about taking the blue to green program, and moving to the army as a warrant officer, Id be flying helicoptors... no, for now in an Avionics Technician. Sad

Stop being humble. youre in the air force and its fucking hot haha

LOL, wanna know what I did last night at work? I swept and mopped floors, and did some paperwork. I have been in for 1.5 years. granted there wasnt much work to be done because we dont have anything broken, but yea Tongue

That must have been some sexy sweeping and mopping you were doing then Wink Its interesting though. I have always had an interest in guys who work in/with the military just cause they are doing something for the country Tongue

I, on the other hand, spend some of my afternoons watching for drowning kids in the local pool. Hardly any more interesting haha though i must admit, the occasional hottie does stumble by Tongue

btw, the PM thing confused me a bit cause i kept on trying to reply to you but im trying to have more posts so that i can Big Grin