Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys..I have a question :)
Hey guys!

I am new to this site, and to be honest, it's a very new thing for me.

I was hoping to get straight to the point, and ask something which I haven't known where to turn for advice and an opinion.

I've always considered myself a mostly straight male, but a number of years ago I had my first encounter with a Tranny...and discovered how much I love sucking cock.

Here is my issue... I think im really paranoid. I daydream about giving head all the time, but I've never done it without the guy wearing a condom. I want to experience it in all its glory without the taste of rubber. I guess I'm just concerned about safety and diseases. But then I think about girls etc. I don't think I've met one girl who I know has put a condom on a guy for oral...yes, for sex..but certainly not oral!

I know I must sound really silly...But I know I'm not alone here. I would love to hear from all you studs out there about your experience or any comforting words. Wink

Joboy x

I must confess myself confused as to what comfort you wanna hear, to be honest...

And my experiences are rarely of comfort or that kind of excitement to anyone, sadly. But still, gotta love a bit of the old cock...

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, if you are a germaphobe then there is no help for you... you can find any contact with another being as a possibility of spreading of something.

Sex with someone can bring about any number of diseases and you seem to be aware of that soooooooo good for you.

That all being said... I have never sucked d!ck with a condom nor do I know of another guy who has.[/COLOR]

We could all be very PC and tell you to be careful but I agree with fjp999. The risk for HIV/Aids is extremely low or zero, depending on the literature you read. There are other STDs but I don't know anyone who got any of them through oral sex.

I suppose it's all down to what you consider acceptable risk. Yes, some nasty diseases can be passed on through oral sex (although the risk of HIV transmission via this method is very small), but most people I have met don't seem to bother.

Last time I went to a G.U.M. clinic they made sure I left with plenty of condoms, including flavoured ones, which are presumably designed primarily for oral sex, else why would they be flavoured? Trouble is the manufacturers never seem to have considered how much better a cock-flavoured condom might be!

There are diseases that can be transmited orally which you probably wouldn't want, here in the states we have access to medical to find out if your partener has any nasties in about 48 hours but if u are on the spontanious side with people you don't know use protection
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

marshlander Wrote:Trouble is the manufacturers never seem to have considered how much better a c@ck-flavoured condom might be!

Rofl Rofl Rofl

I am sooooo glad I didnt have a mouth full of dinner when I read this one Lol2

I don't think I'd fancy a cack flavoured condom somehow, fjp.

All I can do is just dream about it....

peterinmalaga Wrote:I don't think I'd fancy a cack flavoured condom somehow, fjp.

[COLOR="purple"]come on peter... I just hate when this site, a gay site, edits coc(k) or other gay words :biggrin:
lol, I just noticed that when you hit reply/advance and all the post appear without special formatting then coc(K) appears as CoC(k). WoW Rofl [/COLOR]

Amigo Wrote:All I can do is just dream about it....

Hey Amigo, I had a thought. You could always take up yoga and practice on yourself Party