Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys miss you all
Went out and tried my life at Driving truck but could not handle it due to some current and past medical problems I have. So now back on the unemployment status which I hate.

Not trying to be a downer but with the luck that I have with trying to find a career job that i would like to do has been beating me down so much has made me question myself if it is because that I not being openly gay to my friend and of course with the church that I consider to be home for me (and no they don't believe in gays). But at this point I'm so far down how much further down could I go by coming out totally and really hit the bottom.

Then there is the relationship or lack of I should say. I can't seem to find any gay functions that I can meet guys. I so want to make someone happy that can return the affection. I want to feel special and be pampered as well. I want to share myself with someone not only the success but also the down times too. But as I have read so many times on this board those kind seem to be very few, and with me don't know any free sits on the internet that does not require some sort of fee to find someone. Or is it that I'm asking to much.

Guess my biggest thing is I want to settle down with someone and make some special memories together.

Sorry for the ranting
comments are always welcomed here.

hey i remember you welcome back
man fuck those guys on the real and dont worry no matter what were still here for you i know life is tough but its tough for all of us so your not the only one and i hope you are doing well take care

mikeConfusedmile:

They Have a GLBT club on campus not a center in this state that I'm aware of, and what clubs we have here seemed to be over run with heterosexuals so you don't know really who is who even though I can pick some of them out. I have thought about relocating somewhere where my job opportunities and other is better but reall don't know where to go and how I would get by til I landed a job.