Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi & how
hay my name is miguel im just starting to step ut of the closet i have started to get to know my self as a BI man . Even tho i was in denile for about 10 years >.>. I just want to know how do i start a gay relationship with someone i know who might be gay. He has some signs of being gay but im still not sure yet. I like this guy alot and i dont want to ruin our frienship by making a strong move on him how do i do this?

mguy Wrote:hay my name is miguel im just starting to step ut of the closet i have started to get to know my self as a BI man . Even tho i was in denile for about 10 years >.>. I just want to know how do i start a gay relationship with someone i know who might be gay. He has some signs of being gay but im still not sure yet. I like this guy alot and i dont want to ruin our frienship by making a strong move on him how do i do this?

Hi Miguel, first of all welcome to Gayspeak.

Congrats for heading out of closet. That's a huge step. My respect to you.

On your question - It's risky as you can't confirm his sexual orientation. Get to know this guy further to finalize and conclude his sexual orientation. Do not rush time. Another option is of course to ask this guy upfront whether he is gay or not.

Hi Miguel welcome to Gayspeak.

Welcome

welcome to gs

take it slow, not everyone is gay. He might reveal himself to you as a friend but generally i think it might be too frustrating. there are other fish in the sea right now.

just ask him, never know how this works out till you do it.

Welcome! Wavey

hwello and welkcome,
My best advice is to be yourself and be honest with him... Of course tell him that you have feelings for him which you want to show to him and be able to have a steady relationship however make a promise to him that if anything caused it to go sour god forbid you would wish to revert back as friends...

Kindest regards

zeon x