Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im Nate
Hi everyone, my name is Nate and I am from Illinois (boring), particularly the Quad Cities area. I work as a personal trainer for a sports clinic although I admit I might need to workout a little more than I do. I am actually married to a wonderful woman, and she does not know a lot about me. I am still secretive about my preferences since I am from a Catholic family and its frowned upon.

I love sports, played football in High School. I have a masters degree from a school in central Illinois.

I joined to meet new friends and to find another outlet to talk about my true feelings. I am not involved with a man right now although I do participate in random encounters here and there. I am safe about it all though.

Anyways, its nice to meet everyone!

welcome to the forum, Nate.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome aboard Nate! You'll have some fun here. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thanks everyone, I am really excited to be here. Twister

Hey Nate, glad to have you on board! Smile

Hello Nate. Welcome to GS. You'll find we're a friendly bunch here. Enjoy your stay.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to GS!

Hey Nate welcome to GS. I do have one question from that introduction... With the random encounters, Im guessing your wife doesn't know?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to GS! I hope this forum will help you to understand better how to deal with your issues.

Hi and welcome to gsSmile