Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im new
Hi
im steve
you might think its late in life at 51 to realise that im gay but ive really known for years . I wont go into all the boring details of past yrs but when you still have dreams of having sex with men and you wake up with a aching erection then other times when masturbating thoughts go straight to guys and the last 3 relationships with women each time when having sex once they undress and i look between the legs i get a feeling of disappointment when thiers no penis then i lose my erection and one of the women asked if i was gay i said know lol but when i think about this .
I did ave 2 sexual encounters with men the last one was about 30 yrs ago i felt sick after he did say that it will happen again sometime.
The thing is the feelings of gay sex and eyeing guys up and the thoughts get stronger .
So i think im 99% sure im gay .
So its about time i start living the life ive missed out on.
What do you all thinks oppions and advise appreciated
steve

Woof - somebody had to be first lol welcome to gayspeak Smile

Hi Steve an welcome to gs
I am also from the Uk and have also recently come out , I am 38
So I get a little of what you are experiencing
I am sure you will find the help you need on this site , a lot of good helpful people on here.

Hey welcome to GS - its never too late to enjoy life. It sounds like it took a while but maybe now you can find out your true feelings Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks guys
ive figured at my age theirs no need to come out ive stopped denying to myself and if people ask ill just say yes and if family or friends ask ill just say have yer only just figured it out .

Good idea
Hopefully you can find a way that suits you to explore your true feelings. Smile

Its time to make new friends maybe love but the main thing is been happy with my life and enjoy the journey

Good idea mate
And I am sure you will make some online friends at least on here Smile

Hi Steve, you have a lovely sexy name mate! Never too old to be a sexy, gay man on GS! Welcome Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thanks ccrox
hope theres plenty more think the same lol.
Don't you mean a mature gay man hehehehe