Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im new
Hello there!!!

heya princealbertofb, XRIMO, Yar, Star Twister, wouldlikemuscle, joseph, Dan1089, marshlander, Phil! & Billy for the warm welcome!

Dan1089 i get what ya mean lol!

princealbertofb & Star Twister, yeah iv only been there one full week so far, but iv already learned what my strongest subject is. Big Grin Yay! I wanna be a clothing boutique store owner one day so fashion retail is the best route! Big Grin hehe vbmenu_register("postmenu_29779", true);
vbmenu_register("postmenu_29761", true);

Well good luck with it all Matt

[Image: hug.gif]

Cheers Big Grin

Hi Maffyew- enjoy the site - have you always lived in london or have you moved here for college?

How do you find the london nightlife?

And if you need any models for your clothes - I am most definately NOT a size 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laugh

Haha, i lived in london 6 years ago and then moved out to Basildon, im back in london now for college and probably a permenant stay! and my fashion college is for retail and not design so dont worry about the whole moddling thing lol i wont need any haha! I dont really go out in london nightlife at the moment, im just reajusting at the moment. Thanks for asking! hehe Big Grin

BiPenny Wrote:...How do you find the london nightlife? ...

Maffyew Wrote:... I dont really go out in london nightlife at the moment, im just reajusting at the moment. Thanks for asking! ...
BiPenny, gotta hand it to you Rolleyes You got sass, girl Wink

Maffyew, if I said she was touting for business, you wouldn't misunderstand me, would you? Dance

Maffyew Wrote:princealbertofb & Star Twister, yeah iv only been there one full week so far, but iv already learned what my strongest subject is. Big Grin Yay! I wanna be a clothing boutique store owner one day so fashion retail is the best route! Big Grin hehe vbmenu_register("postmenu_29779", true);
vbmenu_register("postmenu_29761", true);

Good luck with the school.

Been involved in the Rag Trade for a while. Dealt with a lot of shop owners, buyers.

it is a fascinating biz, on the design side and retail side.

and welcome to the site too.

frank

Hi Maffyew, and welcome to GS !!

Welcome.

... and sorry I'm so late !!! Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Ahh thats alright Shadow! :d

Marshlander i get what ya mean lol Wink

fjp999 thanks and thanks again Big Grin