Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, itz me..you know....Me..!!
Hello ppl,

I'm a 32 y/o guy from the North Midlands and work in construction on sites around Midlands & the South. My intrests are motorsports, swimming, healthy stuff (sometimes) and drinking cider.

Not looking for anything imparticular, just found site and it looked intresting so here I am. Anyways, thats it for now, catchya soonies Confusedmile:

Petrol_Emotion Wrote:Hello ppl,

I'm a 32 y/o guy from the North Midlands and work in construction on sites around Midlands & the South. My intrests are motorsports, swimming, healthy stuff (sometimes) and drinking cider.

Not looking for anything imparticular, just found site and it looked intresting so here I am. Anyways, thats it for now, catchya soonies Confusedmile:

Hello Petrol (we might later call you "oil", lol, but that's when we start getting intimate). Thanks for your post and we'll get to know you better as time goes on. In any case, welcome to the site.

PA

Welcome aboard!!

PA!! What will Marshy say Wink !

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome aboard!!

PA!! What will Marshy say Wink !

Marshlander will say that he gets on very well with a man who enjoys Cherry Garcia... Lol.

What's your favourite flavour, WouldLike...?

Hey hey welcome, guy!

And Judos on the Malteasers Avatar. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Marshlander will say that he gets on very well with a man who enjoys Cherry Garcia... Lol.

What's your favourite flavour, WouldLike...?

Are you talking Ben n Jerrys??

Cookie Dough!!! Or Phish Food!!! :tongue: :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Are you talking Ben n Jerrys??

Cookie Dough!!! Or Phish Food!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Definitely!!!

What's in Phish Food????? I know Cookie Dough, love it personally, but Marsh doesn't much... He's more into Chunkey Monkey.

princealbertofb Wrote:
Definitely!!!

What's in Phish Food????? I know Cookie Dough, love it personally, but Marsh doesn't much... He's more into Chunkey Monkey.

Basically... chocolate chips... but they're bigger and shaped like fish!

Never heard of Chunkey Monkey before??

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Basically... chocolate chips... but they're bigger and shaped like fish!

Never heard of Chunkey Monkey before??

Aha, I think we had Phish Food once, or twice... Marshlander seemed to like it. As for Chunkey Monkey it's banana flavoured with big dark chocolate chips (NOT the shape of GHOTI) and walnuts, which blend in nicely... You've got to like the taste of banana though, not everyone's taste.

Sorry, Emotion, how did we phagocyte your own thread???? (does phagocyte exist in English? It means eat up totally)