Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, itz me..you know....Me..!!
Petrol_Emotion Wrote:Hi PPl's...itz the 'Malteser Eater' here..well thnx for the welcoms of of everyone & I'm made up that itz turned into a thread on favorite ice creams with a bit of germ warfare thrown in.

(oh & Prince, I'd NEVER share a pot of cherry garcia...itz bring your own or watch lol)

Sounds like you ARE going to EAT THE LOT!!! We'd better all bring our favourite tub of ice cream then... No sharing, no cooties... Is that safer sex?

there's lots of room for you on the boardwagon! come on aboard petrol, i promise you you won't hurt the horse, we treat him well, we feed him well!!! :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Come to think of it... it wasn't PHISH FOOD we had, but.... something with Chocolate Dinosaurs and bones??? Remind me, Marsh...

Why that would be FOSSIL FUEL i believe! Never tried it though. Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Why that would be FOSSIL FUEL i believe! Never tried it though. Confusedmile:

That's the ONE Smurls... thanks for helping this failing memory....Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Why that would be FOSSIL FUEL i believe! Never tried it though. Confusedmile:

this treat sounds cool, i was a huge dinosaur/prehistory fan when i was a kid. it's what got me starting to draw! i sometimes nostalgically look over some of my drawings that my grandma kept in a box... oh memories! Rolleyes

Kein Problem PoA!!

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:this treat sounds cool, i was a huge dinosaur/prehistory fan when i was a kid. it's what got me starting to draw! i sometimes nostalgically look over some of my drawings that my grandma kept in a box... oh memories! Rolleyes

Oh me too, I had wallpaper, border, lamp shade, bedset, everything dinosaurs - and dinosaurs everywhere. I even had a volcano that if you pressed a button in the middle of the vent at the top it rumbled and made noises - how cooool! I miss my volcano haha.

I used to draw Disney characters when I was younger - and weird - but diagrams of the insides of the human body haha. My mum once set me and my sister a summer holiday project - we had to make a big book about the human body - it was actually really fun - and a good idea! Stopped us wasting the whole 6 weeks anyway! Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Oh me too, I had wallpaper, border, lamp shade, bedset, everything dinosaurs - and dinosaurs everywhere. I even had a volcano that if you pressed a button in the middle of the vent at the top it rumbled and made noises - how cooool! I miss my volcano haha.

I used to draw Disney characters when I was younger - and weird - but diagrams of the insides of the human body haha. My mum once set me and my sister a summer holiday project - we had to make a big book about the human body - it was actually really fun - and a good idea! Stopped us wasting the whole 6 weeks anyway! Confusedmile:

wow another dinosaur fan, cool! the volcano sounds awesome! wish i'd had one. i did have lots lots lots of toy dinosaurs and sometimes built LEGO constructions set in prehistoric times (how i loved LEGO, it was the best)! those LEGO men were all too easy prey for my velociraptor Wink

and don't get me started on disney, i loved "the jungle book", "the little mermaid" and "1001 dalmatians"... watched them constantly!

the anatomy book sounds cool, and i think you've learned a lot from it about the human body!