Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new here :)
Anocxu Wrote:Let me translate...

Hey Ramon,
Remember that night at the bathhouse?
You were the only one wearing clothes...
What were you hiding?
Tell me..
I wanna know your secret,.. I bet it's a big one.

Things have been good since we got caught smuggling hash in our rectums....I regret it now because all the tops i've been with since ..have been disappointed.
Does anyone have a pet horse laying around?
It's nice to see you here..
I have to go..
My probation officer is on his way.

Nopes you got everything wrong! May I suggest you use google translate if you care that much. Or you could bursh up on your Dutch, I can even teach you a few. I can even teach you 4 other foreign languages if you are interested.

But will give you credits for trying.
And fyi while weed is legal here in Holland, most user smoke or bake it. So try it like that, you Will see it is much more effective than shoving it up your bum.

Virge Wrote:Tom Hardy? My hubby has had a thing for him as long as I've known him.

According to a B&B guest & BF who both worked with him in Band of Brothers when he was 20....

What Hardy has called experimenting in bisexuality was not what he likes the public to believe. What he doesn't tell is back then he was strung out in a big way on meth. He supplemented his income to afford his drug habit (and get them for free) involved him providing sex for gay men.

Ow oké waw interesting. Never really understood what people have a thing for a celebrity or someone famous. I understand when you find Some one goodlooking or "hot" but like crushes or even dare to say I love him/her, always amuses me.

So he did ever recover?

I'm never going to vouch for anyone who 'says' they've recovered from an addiction. I'm sure he says he has but so have a few hundred other celebrities who went on to get busted for the drugs they said they weren't doing anymore.

That's especially true with methamphetamines like Tom hardy admitted doing. I worked 2 years with police busting meth labs and dealers in four counties so I met loads of addicts. I remember that only one in twelve people breaks meth addiction without relapsing at least once.

Virge Wrote:I'm never going to vouch for anyone who 'says' they've recovered from an addiction. I'm sure he says he has but so have a few hundred other celebrities who went on to get busted for the drugs they said they weren't doing anymore.

That's especially true with methamphetamines like Tom hardy admitted doing. I worked 2 years with police busting meth labs and dealers in four counties so I met loads of addicts. I remember that only one in twelve people breaks meth addiction without relapsing at least once.

Ow yeah? Interesting workfield experience, still in the lawforce? Here in Holland meth or krystalmeth is not very known or common. Therefore the focus lies on other addiction. In my experience working with youngsters I can relate to how difficult it is to recover. I see many of my boys relapse. Especially those who started at younger age smoking weed because they stop taking their rittelin for their ADHD.

I was with law enforcement 5 years total. Two of that was working as a corrections officer. I quit last August.

Nice into...Welcome!

Welcome! I am also new Smile

Welcome to GS Ramon.

Welcome Ramon, I have my doubts as to whether you are actually Dutch with such a name. Maybe you emigrated from Spain to study and find a job? Dat kan zijn, niet waar?
Just in case you didn't know a pet is a domestic animal that usually has a name and is almost (or completely) part of the family ; a pet can also be a 'teacher's pet', ie the teacher's favourite student, but a peeve is actually something that annoys you. So your pet is your dog, ok, but your pet peeves still need to be explained. What actually annoys you in life, that you keep complaining about?

One of my pet peeves is when people park so badly that they leave plenty of space between two cars but not enough to provide that extra parking space that someone could use. It annoys the hell out of me.