Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new to gay dating
I'm bi curr looking for the next step I no it's silly but way shy on penis size ???

Alexray Wrote:I'm bi curr looking for the next step I no it's silly but way shy on penis size ???

Could you please rephrase your sentence? I can't really understand it.

good luck on your new path. Being bi myself life can be hard.

Hi and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Not sure if I got your question right, but do you mean you are shy about your own penis size?

Wolfpack Wrote:Hi and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Not sure if I got your question right, but do you mean you are shy about your own penis size?

I don't think that's what he meant Wolfpuck. Here's what he wrote with a bit of emphasis added.

"I'm bi curr looking for the next step I no it's silly but way shy on penis size ???"

One day you'll figure out why I'm putting this picture on some comments
[Image: ornate_birdbath.jpg]

If you're "bi cur" why are you listed as a single gay man?

This is the second of your posts that I've read that prompts me to say, "HUH...?"

Honest, we're pretty nice guys here, we like to help if we have any clue what someone is asking...

Hello Axelray! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Welcome to GS! Like the others, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here. Are you using an online translator? It appears it might be mangling your sentence.

Erm, no need to be insecure about the size of your penis ;o, also bi people are awesome :O and they get the option to explore from both genders