Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, new to the forum
I am glad I found this forum. I am looking for 'virtual' gay and gay-friendly buddies to share useful information on gay health and gay entertainment. Some of you might have useful information to share for those of us who need them, so let us help each other with the experiences you might have on issues or aspects of gay life that others haven't encountered yet.

I look forward to an exchange of information like one will get when one visits an LGBTQ center. I volunteered there once back in my college days, and was glad to be able to help those who could use my textbook knowledge.
Since I returned back to the city, I don't have gay friends who are openly sharing what I want as they are reserved. I had one friend outside the city a few years ago whom I met up with weekly, so we could share our experiences. He was/isn't into social media, so I lost that connection when I moved away from where he lived. That's the type of interaction I would want in this forum if possible.

Have a good day or evening!

welcome to gs Smile

Hey welcome to GS! Big Grin

well I could learn a thing or two from you, didn't even heard of LGBT centers until I joined this site...

welcome, sir, your experience is much appreciated

Welcome to GS, Homer!

What you are looking for is what this place is all about -- plus some random, silly, unexplainable, sometimes "gay oriented" humor. Good to have you here.

Welcome to GS.

Don't forget to check out the chatroom.

southbiochem, please share the LGBTQ experiences in your culture with us. I'd love to hear about other cultural experiences. Thanks.

Hello! Welcome to GS!!!

welcome Homer, hope you like the site