Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!
Hello everyone!

I'm deltalover4, I hope you are doing well today!

A little bit about me, I'm 22, living in Franklin, North Carolina. I'm a single Bi male, who is looking for the man of my dreams that will inspire me to come out and not worry about any consequences that will result from it.

I am an avid reader; a huge fan of the Star Wars expanded universe, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. In my spare time, I am either working, reading, or publishing books for various local authors in the area.

There is a lot more about me, but can't think of what to say, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Hi deltalover4 and Welcome to GS! I'm a Delta Goodrem fan too and I love reading as well. I wish you to meet the right guy for you soon, so you can enjoy life with him. And be sure you will find many friends and support here.

Welcome! I'm new too!

ddd Wrote:Hi deltalover4 and Welcome to GS! I'm a Delta Goodrem fan too and I love reading as well. I wish you to meet the right guy for you soon, so you can enjoy life with him. And be sure you will find many friends and support here.

You are my new best friend! I know we will get along real well here!

[Image: welcome-y11.jpg]

Thanks so much!

Reading is awesome and hello.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi and welcome to the forum
I am a huge star wars fan as well Smile

Welcome to GSConfusedmile: