Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Hi guys I am (almost) 18 years old, and a second year college student from Dubai, I have a lot if father issues, sometimes I still wonder if that made me gay huh? Anyways I had my first relationship last September (2013) and I broke up with my first true love on February, he played games with me, I got over him recently, now I feel alone and empty, don't know if I should look for a new relationship or not, I am still friends with my ex though, sometimes he will try to seduce me but I will push him away, anyways I am happy to be here, since in my community I could be murdered for being gay, cheers!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome to the forum Mystery.

I was in Dubai on Friday, only passing through though Smile

We are very international here, and have a few members who are in similar situations regarding their home countries views on the LGBT community.

Stay safe Smile

Hello there Wavey I can feel your pain dude, I'm almost in the same situation regarding LGBT rights. I hope you stay here and make some new friends! Smile

Hey man! Welcome to GS. I'm sorry to hear about your ex.... AND the situation in your country relating to gays. I look forward to your posts.

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!