Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>.> Hi there.
I've never been good at intro posts.

I guess I'm here because I'm just looking to chat, and because I like being supportive.

I love writing, and one of my characters just insists on being bi, though he generally prefers men for any sort of emotional attachment. (To anyone who's a writer, you understand what it means when characters decide to tell you who they are.)

I guess everything else about me, you'll just have to get to know me. Confusedmile:

Hello Big Grin
I kind of understand the character thing - being a song writer I know how the creative flow can go, i.e wherever the hell it wants.

Hello and welcome. Confusedmile:

I am very new to forums, this is my first. I am in Blowing Rock, NC, just outside of Boone, NC, where I go to school for Small Electronics.

This town is sooo small and nobody knows I'm gay, so I am looking for an online place to chat and make friends.

One day I will be out of this place and be able to be myself, but for now I want to make friends online.

I read some posts that were all about hooking up, but I am just now getting to where I am ready to even talk about this online. So, please no aggressive people. I just want to get comfortable with the online community for now.

I plan to move in a year or two, hopefully to Providence or Miami.

I am a fun 21 year old guy and fairly outgoing, but still in the closet.