Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there! I'm a fresh meet here!! Would like to find new friends!
Hello to all the members of this board! I am Mike and I'm 37 years old! Me and my partner are together for 5 years already! It seems like everything goes smoothly but sometimes he drives me crazy...Maybe we lack something in our relations...I am glad that I found this forum bcz sometimes i don't know whom to talk to and where to find the right solution to the problem...will be glad to have new friends!

hello Mike .. welcome to the forums, this is the place to be then ..

Hi Mike and welcome to GS ,
Aren't all relationships complicated ? its how you deal with them over the long term that makes them last I suppose - if people on here can chip in any advice them im sure they will buddy

Welcome Mike! Hope to see you around the forum Smile

Welcome to GS! I look forward to seeing your posts added to the forum. Smile

Hi guys!!! and thanx for your warm welcoming!! i'm really glad that it is an active forum because i tried to communicate on others but it seems like all users are dead Smile
yes you are right that all relationships are complicated and they should be... but feel that soon i will be fed up with all this... how to get to know what has happened to our relations?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I over time things in someones life changes and if you are in a relationship you have to learn how to adjust yourself to those changes but it isn't always easy

Hi welcome to the forum Mike Smile
An eye for an eye