Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there, my name is Ash...
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ash and I live part of the year in Sweden and part of the year in Australia and also in England.

I'm a writer, therapist & counsellor and enjoy reading the forums as they inspire me in my work. As a therapist and counsellor, most of my work is with gay & bi men and woman and also with transgendered folk around relationship issues, addiction problems, childhood abuse, coming out, loneliness and generally making changes in life.

I'm looking forward to reading and contributing to the forums here.

Best regards,

Ash.

Australia?! Awesome! What do you do in Australia?

Welcome to the forums! Smile

Quite the traveller aren't you? There is definetely a lot of advice on here to read through.

Welcome!

welcome Confusedmile:

hey! welcome to the forum! Xyxwave

spirito_gab Wrote:Australia?! Awesome! What do you do in Australia?

Welcome to the forums! Smile

Thanks. In Australia I do the same thing that I do here, I work online as a counsellor. It means I can travel and take my work with me. Have a look at my profile and you will find more information about that.

Thanks for saying hi!

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Hello Ash,Xyxwave welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum!!!

[COLOR="Purple"]I was just saying to a friend that online therapy could be a gold mine... It seems that a lot of people are meeting online and therapy could help with many of those new kind of relationships.

btw, hello and welcome to GS Wavey [/COLOR]