Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hickies
Love bites are the best!!!

But, surely you can just get ur partner to "bite" you in more concealable places. I love them on my shoulders and upper arms.... for eg.

I guess, but where's the fun in that??

It doesn't feel as good anywhere as it does right in the centre of your neck though...

I don't call them love bites cos i think that's a teeny bit of a misnomer. I don't bite anyone because i LOVE them hehe

oh and btw, no need for inverted commas, if it's me there will be actual biting going on

xxx

NO way...... not a misnomer at all.... actual biting is seriously hot, especially in the middle of things when you're not really even aware of it happening.
So I guess you can indeed ignore the inverted commas!!!

x

Billington Wrote:NO way...... not a misnomer at all.... actual biting is seriously hot, especially in the middle of things when you're not really even aware of it happening.
So I guess you can indeed ignore the inverted commas!!!

x

So really you've just clamped yourself there, it IS a misnomer because as you've said it's about whether it's hot or not. That is to do with sex, not love. So really calling it a 'nookie badge' as Fiona from my work assures me her teenage daughter and her friends call them would be nearer the mark.

Gosh, i've only been at uni a year and already i'm just not down with the kids anymore...

scary

xxx