Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiiiiiii
Hiya!

I just joined with a few of my friends…I/we came from another website that is slowly going downhill, and I was given this site to join! On there I go by a completly different name, and decided to give one of my old names the dust off!

So about me? Well when I was 23 years old, I had a heart transplant! And it has changed my life for the better. It made me re-examine my life and made me realize that while I liked girls, I liked boys too. Meaning that, I am a bisexual. And yes, I have had relationships with both sexes.

I am currently in Med School and have one year left to go. Then I am moving out of the South and hopefully out West!

Anything else, ask me. I don't bite…..yet Fal

Look who it is!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Kaze Wrote:Hiya!

I just joined with a few of my friends…I/we came from another website that is slowly going downhill, and I was given this site to join! On there I go by a completly different name, and decided to give one of my old names the dust off!

So about me? Well when I was 23 years old, I had a heart transplant! And it has changed my life for the better. It made me re-examine my life and made me realize that while I liked girls, I liked boys too. Meaning that, I am a bisexual. And yes, I have had relationships with both sexes.

I am currently in Med School and have one year left to go. Then I am moving out of the South and hopefully out West!

Anything else, ask me. I don't bite…..yet Fal
Yay, you made it! Big Shark hugs, B!

Sensei Wrote:Look who it is!

SHHHHH, I am incognito! Notice the black glasses!!!!

Hands-make-heart

Hey welcome to GS! I can see you are pretty popular with the other new guys on here haha. Gosh sounds like you had a bad time.. I'm glad you came out the other side and much stronger Smile I look forward to reading more from you!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks for the warm wlecoming and hi M and J!

Here goes the neighborhood. No drunk posting this time around. Elkgrin
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

bhp91126 Wrote:here goes the neighborhood. No drunk posting this time around. Elkgrin

you love me drunk postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!